ebIX provides standardised and harmonised processes for the liberalised downstream electricity and gas markets with the focus on information exchange, following EU rules and allowing national customisation.
- Implementable process models, including definition of information exchanged, based on best practices and lessons learned in member countries, based on open international standards
- A forum for knowledge sharing between member countries
- Model a complete set of downstream processes, based on experience and best practices;
- Evaluate new developments and integrate these to the ebIX business requirements when applicable;
- Encourage the regulators to recognise and recommend the ebIX models;
- Promote the lessons learned and the ebIX deliverables;
- Extend the ebIX membership base.
ebIX® organisation chart
Articles of the ebIX® organisation